No one can deny from the fact that the digital world nowadays is no longer secure. Constantly growing viruses, phishing scams, and online frauds compel the computer users to think about the security of the data they transfer over the web. When the whole world was busy in finding the ways to tackle with Ransomware and other viruses, new security vulnerability took place by compromising the passwords of the users’ accounts. To cope with this situation, Avast offers a specialized program named Avast Passwords, a password and data manager that helps in securing your confidential information.
Using this specialized program, you can store all your passwords at one place and then quickly access the web forms as well as your online accounts. It syncs the entire stored information with your Avast account. However, if you reckon that the program is not syncing the new passwords, you can contact Avast customer support toll-free number to receive the resolution.
Steps to download Avast Passwords to your Android device
- Visit Google Play Store
- Search Avast Passwords from the search bar
- Now, tap Install
- You might be asked to enable some of the permissions
- Go for it and choose Accept
- After the installation finishes, tap the Avast Passwords icon to open the application
- The application is now installed!
Whenever you visit a new website and create a new account on it or enter your previous login credentials, Avast Passwords will ask you to save the password. Confirm the same and you won’t have to provide the password again in the future. For any reason, if you don’t wish to keep the application on your mobile phone, follow these steps to uninstall:
- Go to the Settings
- Choose Apps and then Avast Passwords
- Tap Force Stop
- From the Storage tab, tap Clear Data and Clear Cache to remove the residual files and other temporary files
- Choose Uninstall and then Ok
For any further assistant, contact Avast customer service number and speak to a technician.